LATEST ZOE COVID STUDY UK DATA
The ZOE COVID Study’s positive symptomatic case estimate is currently 196,048 new cases*. It is predicted that at least 2,242,142 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- 29-Sep estimate: 196,048 new cases* (+24.0% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,243,401 cases (+23.2%)
- Daily average: 177,629 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 2,242,142 people
(* This is the equivalent of the population of Colchester in Essex¹ being infected every day.)
LATEST ONS INFECTION SURVEY UK DATA (as of 20-Sep-2022)
- 7-day estimate: 1,060,500 new cases (+14.4% in a week)
- Daily average: 151,500 people infected on average every day
MORE COVID-RELATED DATA & DETAILS IN PMP MAGAZINE SOON...
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 1 October 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Adobe Stock/SergeyBitos.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com