LATEST ZOE COVID STUDY UK DATA
The ZOE COVID Study’s positive symptomatic case estimate is currently 202,738 new cases*. It is predicted that at least 2,306,337 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- 30-Sep estimate: 202,738 new cases* (+25.4% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,284,474 cases (+23.6%)
- Daily average: 183,496 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 2,306,337 people
(* This is the equivalent of the population of Peterborough in Cambridgeshire¹ being infected every day.)
LATEST ONS INFECTION SURVEY UK DATA (as of 20-Sep-2022)
- 7-day estimate: 1,060,500 new cases (+14.4% in a week)
- Daily average: 151,500 people infected on average every day
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 2 October 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Adobe Stock/SergeyBitos.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com