LATEST ZOE COVID STUDY UK DATA
The ZOE COVID Study’s positive symptomatic case estimate is currently 216,419 new cases*. It is predicted that at least 2,507,005 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- 3-Oct estimate: 216,419 new cases (+22.9% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,407,952 cases (+24.3%)
- Daily average: 201,136 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 2,507,005 people
(* This is the equivalent of the population of the Metropolitan Borough of Solihull, in the West Midlands¹ being infected every day.)
READ OUR FULL REVIEW OF ALL COVID-RELATED DATA & DETAILS
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 5 October 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Adobe Stock/SergeyBitos.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com