▪ Latest ZOE Study
The ZOE COVID Study’s positive symptomatic case estimate is currently 236,398 new cases*. It is predicted that at least 2,798,396 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- 7-Oct estimate: 236,398 new cases (+16.6% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,562,499 cases (+21.6%)
- Daily average: 223,214 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 2,798,396 people
(* This is the equivalent of the population of the Metropolitan Borough of Trafford in Greater Manchester¹ being infected in one day.)
READ OUR FULL REVIEW
OF ALL COVID-RELATED DATA & DETAILS
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 9 October 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Adobe Stock/SergeyBitos.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com