▪ Latest ZOE Study
The ZOE COVID Study’s positive symptomatic case estimate is currently 233,205 new cases*. It is predicted that at least 3,084,268 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- Latest estimate: 233,205 new cases (-0.9% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,656,786 cases (+8.4%)
- Daily average: 236,684 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 3,084,268 people
(* This is the equivalent of the population of the Metropolitan Borough of Oldham in Greater Manchester¹ being infected in one day.)
READ OUR FULL REVIEW
OF ALL COVID-RELATED DATA & DETAILS
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 15 October 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Adobe Stock/SergeyBitos.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com