▪ Latest ZOE Study
The ZOE COVID Study’s positive symptomatic case estimate is currently 209,243 new cases*. It is predicted that at least 3,098,046 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- Latest estimate: 209,243 new cases (-12.1% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,580,829 cases (-3.8%)
- Daily average: 225,833 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 3,098,046 people
(* This is the equivalent of the population of Warrington in Cheshire¹ being infected in one day.)
READ OUR FULL REVIEW
OF ALL COVID-RELATED DATA & DETAILS
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 19 October 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Adobe Stock/SergeyBitos.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com