▪ Latest ZOE Study
The ZOE COVID Study’s positive symptomatic case estimate is currently 184,618 new cases*. It is predicted that at least 2,932,077 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- Latest estimate: 184,618 new cases (-17.4% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,383,587 cases (-15.3%)
- Daily average: 197,655 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 2,932,077 people
(* This is the equivalent of the population of Southend-on-Sea in Essex¹ being infected in one day.)
READ OUR FULL REVIEW
OF ALL COVID-RELATED DATA & DETAILS
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 24 October 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Adobe Stock/SergeyBitos.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com