▪ Latest ZOE Study
The ZOE COVID Study’s positive symptomatic case estimate is currently 178,143 new cases. It is predicted that at least 2,712,315 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- Latest estimate: 178,143 new cases (-4.7% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,262,797 cases (-11.2%)
- Daily average: 180,400 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 2,712,315 people
READ OUR FULL REVIEW
OF ALL COVID-RELATED DATA & DETAILS
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 30 October 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Adobe Stock/SergeyBitos.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com