▪ Latest ZOE Study
The ZOE COVID Study’s positive symptomatic case estimate is currently 166,791 new cases. It is predicted that at least 2,578,788 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- Latest estimate: 166,791 new cases (-7.0% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,221,567 cases (-6.0%)
- Daily average: 174,510 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 2,578,788 people
READ OUR FULL REVIEW
OF ALL COVID-RELATED DATA & DETAILS
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 3 November 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Adobe Stock/SergeyBitos.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com