▪ Latest ZOE Study
T he current ZOE COVID Study positive symptomatic case estimate is 162,359 new cases. It is predicted that at least 2,512,017 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- Latest estimate: 162,359 new cases (-8.9% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,192,203 cases (-6.2%)
- Daily average: 170,315 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 2,512,017 people
READ OUR FULL REVIEW
OF ALL COVID-RELATED DATA & DETAILS
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 5 November 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Adobe Stock/SergeyBitos.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com