S ince February 2022, the UKHSA has slowly reduced the publishing of its daily COVID updates, following the UK Government’s narrative that we should all “live with the virus”. They now report only once a week. We, at PMP Magazine, have decided to continue to publish the latest COVID data available every day using the data from the ZOE COVID Study and the ONS Infection Survey to understand what is still happening with the pandemic.
▪ The Latest
The current ZOE COVID Study positive symptomatic case estimate is 145,708 new cases. It is predicted that at least 2,227,688 people have symptomatic COVID today in the UK.
- Latest estimate: 145,708 new cases (-7.6% in a week)
- 7-day estimate: 1,038,667 cases (-11.4%)
- Daily average: 148,381 people infected on average every day
- Currently predicted to have COVID: 2,227,688 people
- It is estimated that there have been 60,694,361 cases in the UK since 1-Jan-2022
READ OUR FULL REVIEW
OF ALL COVID-RELATED DATA & DETAILS
— AUTHOR —
▫ J.N. PAQUET, Author & Journalist, Editor of PMP Magazine.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 13 November 2022. | The authors write in a personal capacity.
- Data cross-referenced with the latest official data from the UK dashboard.
- Cover: Unsplash/Fusion Medical Animation.
- Icons from www.flaticon.com