Our 5th award given to an individual, group of people or organization to recognize them and their influence during the past year.
A fter 16 people and groups of people were nominated for their good and/or bad deeds and 3 rounds of votes on social media, the results are now out.
Discover our 5th “Person of The Year”
The four finalists this year were:
▫ NHS Health Workers
▫ Volodymyr Zelenskyy
▫ The Women of Iran
▫ Nicola Sturgeon
And the results are:
- 4th — Nicola Sturgeon, First Minister of Scotland (Overall Result: 2%)
- 3rd — NHS Health Workers, our pandemic NHS heroes (Overall Result: 26%)
- 2nd — The courageous Women of Iran (Overall Result: 31%)
... and finally, the PMP Magazine’s Person of The Year 2022 is:
President of Ukraine (Overall Result: 41%)
Volodymyr Zelensky, President of Ukraine. | CREDIT: UKRAINE GOVERNMENT
- 2018 — Steve Bray, Mr Stop Brexit
- 2019 — Greta Thunberg
- 2020 — NHS Health Workers
- 2021 — NHS Health Workers
— AUTHORS —
▫ PMP News reporting.
- Text: This piece was first published in PMP Magazine on 5 January 2023.
- Cover: Ukraine Government. - President of Ukraine. (Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License.)