Join hundreds of other PMP supporters by making a gift of any amount to support our work today.
We aim to help our citizens make sense of the world. Helping them to separate fact from fiction, truth from lies. We see it as our duty to ensure all citizens access ACCURATE, FACT-BASED JOURNALISM with TRUTH AND DECENCY at its heart.
We aim to inform our readers with REAL STORIES backed by FACTS and DATA about coronavirus, climate change, immigration, and politics in general.
WHY DONATE TO PMP MAGAZINE?
At PMP Magazine, our mission is to provide our readers with a FREE PUBLIC SERVICE.
By supporting us, you show that you recognise and value our work.
By supporting us, you ensure that everyone has access to our engaging, sometimes challenging news and analyses.
HOW WILL YOUR CONTRIBUTION BE USED?
By donating to PMP, you are directly supporting our journalism during the pandemic.
Your donation will help us to:
- continue to offer our stories to everyone FREE;
- put FACTS AND EXPERT first;
- publish REAL STORIES and LONG-READS;
- fight fake news by FACT-CHECKING them;
- publish CHALLENGING OPINION pieces;
- publish QUALITY ANALYSES written by experts;
- give A VOICE to THE UNHEARD and THE VOICELESS;
- FACT-CHECK CLAIMS from politicians and government officials;
- and HOLD THE GOVERNMENT TO ACCOUNT on everything from the Pandemic, to Brexit, Social Inequality, Poverty, the NHS, Mental Health, Education, Citizens' Rights, Workers' Rights, Women's Rights, LGBTQ Rights, Anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, Racism, Housing, Pensions, and Climate Change.
Our mission is to inform and educate to make a social impact. After Brexit and Trump, it is now time to fight back and stand up for truth and facts, or our ability to make informed decisions will be forever compromised.
WHAT WE STAND FOR
We believe in social equality, equal opportunity, the promotion of individual abilities and talents, social responsibility, universal healthcare, workers rights, entrepreneurship, fair market competition, consumer rights, human rights, women’s rights, LGBTQ rights, equal pay, access to education and culture for all, the prohibition of child labour, the fight against racism and antisemitism, and in the fight against global warming.
WHY WE RELY ON SMALL DONATIONS
Our magazine has no billionaire owner to help with the bills. We only rely on small donations from our supporters to keep the magazine editorially independent. With your help, we can continue to hold power to account and challenge populist politicians’ misguiding claims, lies and irrelevant information designed to intentionally mislead the electorate, because our mission is not to act as cheerleaders for any government or any political party, but to be a beacon of light amid the current political darkness.